power2give has been live for over six weeks now, and several of our participating non-profits have had great success with their projects!
- Over 380 individual donations have been made
- Over $67,000 has been raised through a combination of individual donations and the generous matching grants provided by the Dayton Power & Light Foundation and the Montgomery County Arts & Cultural District.
- Eight projects have been FULLY FUNDED! Congratulations to the Dayton Performing Arts Alliance, the Gem City Ballet, United Rehabilitation Services, SMAG Dance Collective, the Dayton Gay Men’s Chorus, Involvement Advocacy, the Widows Home of Dayton, the Human Race Theatre, and Musica!
- Five currently active projects are over 50% funded.
- 29 projects are active on the power2give.com/daytonregion site.
There are many projects just waiting for your help on the website.
Every dollar helps, and every dollar is matched 1:1.
Visit the site HERE and find a project that speaks to you!