Culture Works collects and uses various information from donors that includes amount donated, address, telephone number, donor comments and e-mail address. Tax laws require Culture Works to keep contact information and contribution levels of donors on file.
Culture Works uses donor information to understand donors’ needs and provide service. Culture Works will never sell, trade, rent or share names, e-mail or mail addresses, or telephone numbers of our donors, nor send donor mailing on behalf of other organizations. Culture Works will list the names of individuals and organizations that provide support to Culture Works on our website and in printed donor listings, but will remove your name from the list at any time at your request.
Culture Works will use contact information (e-mail, telephone number and address) of donors for these purposes only:
- Distribute receipts for donations
- Thank donors for their donation
- Inform donors about upcoming fundraising and other activities of Culture Works
- Internal analysis and record keeping
- Reporting to relevant U.S. and State agencies (these reports are not for public inspection)
- Contact donors about changes to this policy
Culture Works allows donors the option to have their name publicly associated with their donation unless the donor explicitly chooses to remain “anonymous”.
All access to donor financial information is strictly limited to professional staff of Culture Works whose job requires them to process this data. No such data is given to any person, organization or group.